Saturday, October 6, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/6/2012 - NECA'S NEW 1/4 SCALE PREDATORS

The wonderfully impressive NECA will soon be releasing their new wave of 18" Predators from Predator 2.

Personally, I find NECA to be the best American action figure company. Aside from their brilliantly perfect sculpts, their paint apps are also spot-on. On top of all that, they are constantly improving their durability, articulation and quality of all their figures on a regular basis.

Sadly, for me, I missed out on the first 18" Classic Predator because I had just picked up the Hot Toys Classic Predator who happily filled the large scale Predator slot in my collection. However, after seeing all the amazing reviews on NECA's 18" version, I'm wanting one of those works of art for my collection, too. Of course now I'll have to pay double for it on e-bay. Probably more if I want the unmasked, open-mouth version-- which I do. (Insert sad face here.)

But enough of my woes, gaze upon the beauty of these upcoming releases, shipping this month! (5,000 pieces worldwide)



 Masked City Hunter Predator

Warrior Predator

No comments:

Post a Comment