Saturday, October 27, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/27/2012 - SQUARE ENIX PLAY ARTS "METAL GEAR RISING REVENGENCE" RAIDEN - WHITE VARIANT FIGURE

I loved Metal Gear ever since it first came out on the NES back in the day. I played it all the way up to Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, but then somehow lost interest in one of my favorite games. Too many convoluted stories and long speeches, I think. I still have MGS4 for the PS3 and haven't even played it yet.

Oh well, maybe some day...

For those of you who still love the MGS games, then you're surely looking forward to MG Rising Revengence ("Revengence"?? Hoo Boy.) If you live in Japan, then you're in luck because you'll be able to get this limited-edition version of the game that include this variant Play Arts Raiden figure from the game!

If you don't like in Japan, then you're assed out. I'm sure you can get this on e-bay or through some other outlet, but I can assure you that this will cost an arm and a leg. Plus the game it comes with will be useless to you-- but you'll still be paying for that, too.

So, if you're a really, really hard-core fan of MGS and have to have this figure, then I'm sure you'll find a way. If not, then you'll have to just live with the regular edition.

Raiden: from bitch to bad-ass!!






The cost in Japan for this exclusive game set is going to be Y 12,980 (approx $165.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment