Saturday, October 6, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/6/2012 - NEW NINJA TURTLES FIGURES

Kicking things off today we have some images of the newest assortment from the Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles line from Playmates.

Apparently, some of these guys have already been showing up on e-bay, so they are starting to trickle out.

I was a big Turtles collector back in the day and some of my favorite figures were the wacky and inventive animal inspired heroes and villains. I can't say I'm much of a fan of these guys, though. Aside from the four main Turtles, I haven't been impressed with any of the other figures from this line. Shredder is particularly underwhelming.

But, we're not here to talk about him. We're here to take a look at these guys!

 Dogpound
 
 Fishface

Metalhead

No comments:

Post a Comment