Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 11/21/2012 - NECA - 1/4 SCALE PREDATORS

Man, these things are beautiful...

The only large scale Preadtors I own are the two "Classic" Predator releases from Hot Toys, but this line of 1/4 Predators from NECA has been calling me with a Siren's Song for so damn long...

I'm debating on dropping the major coin needed to get the Masked version of the Classic Predator (of course the most expensive one of the lot now), and this unmasked City Hunter looks damn tempting, too!

Well, to be honest, the whole line is just insanely kick-ass, but if I'm going to have something in my collection taking up that much real estate, I'm looking for the "real" Predators, know what I mean?

Here was have some amazing pics of the forthcoming Unmasked City Hunter and Guardian Predators.








These will be available in Jan for 84.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment