Friday, December 7, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 12/7/2012 - BANDAI - S.I.C. KIWAMI TAMASHII - KUUGA 3 FORM SET

I always get excited when I see new SIC product, and that's because of the "Imaginative" part of "Super Imaginative Chogokin".

I love their realistic, detailed and dark interpretations of all the different Kamen Riders-- and even their non-Rider stuff like Kikaider and the Akumaizer 3. (The only interpretation I really don't like is Decade, but, what can ya do...?)

Sadly I don't collect SIC's Kiwami Tamashii line-- which is a smaller (aprox) 4" line that's much more affordable. (Usually around $15-$20 USD per figure.) They're also done figures in that line that they haven't in their regular 7" line, so that might be a good reason to look into the Kiwami Tamashii figures, especially if you're a Kamen Rider collector.

Coming this May will be no less than three different forms of Kamen Rider Kuuga-- all in one amazing 3-pack!

Dragon Form



Pegasus Form



Titan Form




This set will be Y5,460, which-- thanks to the strengthening Yen and weakening Dollar-- will be about $70.00 as of this writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment