Sunday, April 21, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 2/26/2013 - NECA - PREDATOR SERIES 9 - OFFICIAL PICTURES

UPDATE 4/21/2013 - PACKAGED PICS!! (ALTHOUGH KINDA SMALL)

First let me pose this question: WTF is up with Series 8 taking so damned long to hit toy shelves???? I did finally find mine at a specialty retail outlet, but Toys R Us is taking forever to get these-- as is Big Bad Toy Store! I really hope that Series 9 does not run into these problems. I think I wasted almost a full tank of gas trying to hunt those damn figures down!

Okay. Enough of that. Now on to the pics-- which have got me even more excited for Series 9!!

NECA Predator Series 9 Packaged Figures - Jungle Disguise Dutch, Water Emergence Predator & Jungle Encounter Dutch

NECA Predator Series 9 Packaged Figures - Jungle Disguise Dutch
"Here I am! Come on! Kill me! I'm here!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

This is currently my favorite US based toy line. If you're even a passing Predator fan, I can't recommend these figures enough. NECA does an amazing job on every lever with these. Sculpts, paint, articulation-- all top notch! And best of all, the figures are very affordable. Most can be found for between $17 - $20.

Series 8 is hitting toy shelves (mainly at Toys R Us and comic shops as well as online retailers) right now, but you can look for Series 9 to be released in May.

NECA Predator Series 9 - "Jungle Disguise" Dutch figure
Dutch (Jungle Disguise)

NECA Predator Series 9 - "Water Emergence" Predator figure
Classic Predator (Water Emergence)

NECA Predator Series 9 - "Jungle Encounter" Dutch figure
 Dutch (Jungle Encounter)

No comments:

Post a Comment