Saturday, February 9, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 2/9/2013 - MEDICOS - JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE SPICE GIRL

I haven't kept up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure since the 90's, the I do like the look of some of the newer characters.

Here we have Trish's "Stand" (which is sort of a super-powered spirit that is unique to each "stand user") Spice Girl.

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends!

Oh, hell. I don't know how that happened. Sorry.

Ah-hem. Where was I..?

Yeah, so this is the newest figure in Medicos' JoJo line, Spice Girl. (Don't sing it... Don't sing it.)

If you wanna be my lover--!

Ah, shit! Here's the damn pics!

Medicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Spice Girl Stand figure

Medicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Spice Girl Stand figureMedicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Spice Girl Stand figure

Medicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Spice Girl Stand figureMedicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Spice Girl Stand figure

She's be available in Japan in April for Y4,200 (approx $46.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment