Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 4/23/2013 - BANDAI - D-ARTS ROCKMAN - MEGAMAN - ULTIMATE ARMOR

I've been tempted to pick up one of D-Arts' Mega Man figures for a while now. He was one of my favorite video games-- and video game characters-- back in the 80's and early 90's. I never played much (if any) of the Mega Man X series though, so I don't know diddly about this version other than the figure looks insanely cool.

I'm a complete sucker for figures with transparent parts-- especially when you can see all kind of cool tech and circuitry beneath it-- and that's exactly what this figure has! Definitely awesome.

I'm thinking that the regular Mega Man and this one would make a pretty cool pair on my video game character shelf.....

D-Arts Rockman Mega Man X Ultimate Armor Figure

D-Arts Rockman Mega Man X Ultimate Armor FigureD-Arts Rockman Mega Man X Ultimate Armor Figure

D-Arts Rockman Mega Man X Ultimate Armor Figure

No price yet, but he's set to be released in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment