Thursday, April 25, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 4/25/2013 - DIAMOND SELECT - STAR TREK: TOS - MR. SPOCK

As I bitched said before, I'm against stuff like this. Either make and action figure, or make a statue, but don't make a damned "staction" figure.

I don't want to hold what should be a figure in my hands and then find out that only the arms move and the rest is posed in place. If you want to make a figure that comes with extra parts-- like legs or upper body-- that are pre-posed to create some kind of iconic image, then that's great, but make the parts that they replace be regular, jointed action figure parts. That would make way more sense to me.

Anyway, here's a really great looking Spock "staction" figure that only moves at the arms and neck.

Diamond Select 7" Star Trek TOS Mr. Spock Figure

Diamond Select 7" Star Trek TOS Mr. Spock Figure

Diamond Select 7" Star Trek TOS Mr. Spock Figure
"If you need me, I'll be over here warming my hands over this giant meatball thingie..."

Diamond Select 7" Star Trek TOS Mr. Spock Figure
"Why can't I move my legs? This is NOT logical. Like, at all. Seriously, who's ideas WAS this??"

He'll be released late May for 24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment