Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/11/2013 - DC COLLECTIBLES - BATMAN: ARKHAM BEGININGS - BANE AND THE JOKER

The Arkham games are some of my favorites. Aside from the game being incredibly well done, they were smart enough to get both Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil to play Batman and The Joker-- as it should be.

Even though a new studio is taking over the production of this latest installment of in the Arkham series, I'm still excited to get my hands on it. After all, things worked out great HALO 4, so I believe it is possible for a new studio to add a little rejuvenation to a well established franchise.

Coming in October from DC Collectibles will be these figures of Bane and The Joker based on their appearance and designs from the new Arkham Beginnings game. (I didn't even know they were in it!) As you may or may not know, this game, as its name suggests, takes place before the previous two.

Based on that, I find these designs of Bane and The Joker kind of interesting, knowing what they will look like later in the series.


They'll be out in October for 24.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment