Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/12/2013 - SDCC 2013 - MEZCO - EXCLUSIVE - UNIVERSAL MONSTERS - CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON - B&W AND GLOW-IN-THE-DARK VERSIONS

The Creature is my all-time favorite Universal Monster of all time. You've got to admire and ancient "Gillman" creature whose only obsession is hot chicks.

At one time, I had about 100 Creature related collectibles. Everything from the AHI bendie, to the Remco 9" figure to animatronic Halloween figures.

And while I've still got love in my heart for the green guy, I've long sine parted with my totally out of control Creature collection.

I still have a few pieces and I'm really tempted to pick this piece up. I really love the design and sculpting on this guy!

If you're attending SDCC, you can get your chance to pick him up at Mezco's booth for $60, or $120 for the set of two. You can also order him direct from Mezco through their web site.

 You can either get the B&W version sepreately, or get the variant set with the B&W figure and a Glow in the Dark (!!!) version.


No comments:

Post a Comment