Friday, June 14, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/14/2013 - HASBRO - WOLVERINE MARVEL LEGENDS - NOW A "PX" PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE

So, this might be some bummer news...

On the bright side, Hasbro did not cancel the Wolverine Marvel Legends series, but it will a Previews Exclusive, meaning that you won't find them in any Toys R Us', Targets or Walmarts. They will only be available in comic and specialty shops.

Okay, I think we can all deal with that. It's not like that will make them impossible to get. But the worst about this-- the part that kills me-- is, look who is missing from the assortment in picture.

Rogue.

Where is Rogue!?! That's who I wanted most!! I've been waiting for my Rogue Marvel Legends figure for years now!! This version looked awesome!! I need my damned Rogue!!

I will be grilling the Marvel Legends guys at Comic-Con next month to find out if/when/where we can get our Rogue figure! That you can count on!


They should be hitting stores in October.

Oh, my beautiful Rogue... Where for art thou...?

No comments:

Post a Comment