Monday, June 17, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/17/2013 - THREE A - LOST PLANET 2 - 1/6 SCALE MERCENARY

Three A does some seriously amazing figures. Aside from the quirky/strange Ashley Wood figures, they also do the mind-blowing HALO 1/6 scale figures.

Coming out of left field is yet another video game based figure from Three A, this time based on Capcom's Lost Planet 2 in the form of the Mercenary character. Since I haven't played the game, I don't know who that is, but it doesn't take any of my appreciation away from look and design of this character one bit.

I'd love to see Three A do more figures of this type, although my ultimate dream figure from them right now are the Mech characters from Pacific Rim!



You can get this figure direct from Three A for $160 shipped starting June 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment