Thursday, June 27, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/27/2013 - HOT TOYS - AVENGERS - HULK (PRODUCTION PHOTOS FROM AROUND THE WEB)

So the final Avengers figure has finally been released in Hong Kong, and it's the biggest and baddest of them all! I mean, seriously, look at the size of this Hulk!

With Iron Man Mark VII headed to my home any day now, and the Hulk hitting the US in about a month, I'm (and maybe you, too) about to finally complete my Avengers team!! A year of waiting and the full team is finally almost here!!!

If you've got a Hulk on pre-order (and I hope you do because he's pretty much sold out everywhere!), then let these picture make you drool with anticipation as much as I've been.

click on pics to enlarge











































~FIN~

No comments:

Post a Comment