Sunday, July 28, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 7/27/2013 - BANDAI - S.H. MONSTERARTS - BATTRA

I love Godzilla, but I am far from being an expert.

I know more than the common Joe on the streets, but Godzilla fans really know the in's and out's of the character's history, including all the monsters original Japanese names (of which I know a few.)

I never saw the movie in which Battra appeared. My experience with Godzilla was simply watching-- and loving-- the movie marathons that would run on Sundays on my local cable station as a kid. When I got older and became exposed to other Japanese movies and characters, I just never really followed any of Godzilla's further exploits. (Or Ultaman's, whom I also loved watching growing up.)

So, I'm not going to pretend I know much about Battra here other than the fact that he seems to be rather similar to Mothra (who I do know.) But, if you do know about ol' Battra here then chances are that this SH Monsterarts release is for you!

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Bandai SH Monsterarts Battra Figure

Look for him in January of 2014 for a Yen price of Y6,300 (approx $63.00. Gotta love that low the Yen is currently experiencing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment