Monday, December 2, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 12/2/2013 - HOT TOYS - 1/6 SCALE - DYNAMIC FIGURE STAND

When I look at my Hot Toys collection, one thing I always say is: I need some flight stands!

Thor, Iron Man and even some of the other more dynamic characters like Cap (who would look awesome in a jumping pose) all could use some kind of stand that allows to show them off with some more "on screen" accuracy.

It looks like Hot Toys has the same thoughts because they will be giving us "Dynamic Figure Stands"! This will allow for all kinds of awesome poses that you can't get with those generic stands that all their figures include.

I hope these available soon because I've got some figures in dire need of some better display poses!

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure Stand

(The figures are used to show display options. They are not included.)

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure StandHot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure Stand

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure StandHot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure Stand

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Figure Stand

This stand is slated for a February release for 27.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment