Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 1/6/2013 - TAKARA/TOMY - MASTERPIECE TRANSFORMERS - MP-21 WHEELJACK (TEASER IMAGE)

 UPDATE 1/15/2014 - NEW PICS!! 





AMAZON JAPAN EXCLUSIVE PIECE - ANTI-HYPNOSIS DEVICE




UPDATE 1/10/2014 - NEW PIC!!


Sadly, the release date has been pushed back from May to August now...

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I think this line if my absolute favorite at the moment.

After almost 30 years, we're finally getting awesome cartoon accurate, high-quality G1 Transformers. I, for one, consider this to me my "dream line" of action figures.

I'm completely amped to finally have Wheeljack joining the line. He was always prominently featured in almost every episode of the (pre-movie) cartoon, but his original G1 figure looked really funky and kinda sucked.

Takara needs to finally show this figure and quit with the teasing!


But, luckily, with a little Photoshop trickery, we can get a slightly better look...

No comments:

Post a Comment