Friday, February 21, 2014

[NOT] TOY NEWS FOR 2/21/2014 - RUNNING BEHIND ON THE BLOG

I'm sorry that I'm running so far behind on the blog here, guys.

I've been dealing with a lot of stuff that's demanding my attention in my "real" life and, unlike many other toy news sites, I'm just a one-man operation here. So I can only work on updates when I have free time, which is usually either right after I get up, or right before I go to bed.

But, my love for toys, and the tens of thousands of you who visit each month, keep me motivated every day to report on everything I can.

So hang in there with me, I've got a huge folder on my computer full of images and toy news that I'll try to get up in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. Quiet do things slowly ... This is just a passion, not a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it!

      Delete