Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/11/2014 - MAX FACTORY - FIGMA - AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR AND IRON MAN MK VII

Over a year ago, when these figure were first shown in prototype form, I was like, "yeeeaahhh!!" Now I'm more like, "ehhhhhhhh..."

Too bad Figma didn't strike while the Avengers iron was a little more hot, not to mention that these are still many months away from being released-- one at a time, mind you.

That's not to say that they are bad looking figures, but at around $80 each-- and no guarantee of a Hawkeye or Black Widow being released (Hulk was already shown in the original proto pics)-- I'm not too inclined, at this point, to spend that kinda cash for an incomplete set of Avengers. Besides, I'm already pretty damn happy with my complete Hot Toys Avengers set.

Also, by the time all of these figures are released, it will almost be time for Avengers 2 to hit, and since I'm sure they'll all be sporting new costumes, I'd be looking at these figures on my shelf and asking myself why I bought them in the first place.






No comments:

Post a Comment