Sunday, February 23, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 2/23/2014 - NECA - GODZILLA - 1994 GODZILLA

Man, NECA nailed Godzilla with this figure!

I have been wanting to add some Godzilla figures to my collection for some time, since I grew up watching his movies almost every weekend of my childhood. But, there are so many Bandai Godzillas out there that I just hadn't yet found the time to figure out which one(s) I really wanted.

But now, I think I'll be completely happy with NECA's version(s).

This Godzilla is in the 6" figure scale, but measures 12" from head to tail!

Also in this assortment will be a 1985 Godzilla (from "Return of Godzilla") and Godzilla from "Godzilla vs Space Godzilla".

These will also accompany the previously announced original 1954 Godzilla and the new version from the upcoming US movie.


The figures are set to start shipping in July for a price of around $20.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment