Friday, April 25, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/25/2014 - BANDAI - S.H. FIGUARTS - KIKAIDER (TAMASHII WEB EXCLUSIVE)

I love the Kikaider design.

I've barely seen any of his TV episodes, but there is just something singularly perfect about the look and feel of Kikaider as a 70's Japanese Tokusatsu character.

And I'm totally amped up to (eventually and hopefully) see the new Kikaider movie. The new design looks amazing! Like an anime version of Kikaider come to life!

So, of course I want this figure, but he's going to be a damned Tamashii Web exclusive, which means we're all going to have to pay out the wazoo if we want him here in the US. I really hope that Bluefin Tamashii is kind enough to bring him to the US without a major price hike.







He's set to be released in September for a Yen price of Y4,860

No comments:

Post a Comment