Friday, April 25, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 4/25/2014 - FANS TOYS - TRANSFORMERS 3rd PARTY - IRON DIOBOTS No.2 - SOAR (AKA SWOOP)

Gotta have it. Gotta.

I can't wait for Fans Toys' "Scoria" (Dinobot Slag) to finally hit and with "Soar" (Swoop) up next (my favorite Dinobot), I'm in to get all of their "Diobots".

Yes, that's right, I said "all of them", because Fans Toys plans to release all the Dinobots! Uh, I mean, "Diobots".

I don't know if they still plan on releasing their version of a Masterpiece Jetfire as they eluded to months ago with the announcement of Scoria. Perhaps with Daca Toy's "Kronos" (Jetfire) coming out in the next month or so they decided to let them have the limelight with that character and focus on Dinobots for a while.

Either way, I'm happy with the decision because "Kronos" look just about perfect and I love the quality and design of Fans Toys "transformable toys".

"Soar" will come in two colors-- his original G1 colors and his cartoon (blue) color scheme. Personally. I'm going for the blue one.










"Soar" is currently set for a release some time in Q3 (July-Sept) for $199.99, but expect him to be pushed back a few times like "Scoria" has. Fans Toys prefers to get things perfect before they finally release a figure, and I'm perfectly fine with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment