Friday, May 16, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 5/16/2014 - QUANTUM MECHANIX INC (QMx) - FIREFLY - 1/6 SCALE CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Okay, I might loose some geek cred here, but I am not part of the Firefly "craze". I know that there must be something about it that creates such rabid fans, but I've only seen the movie and found if good-- but not great. I'm sure everyone will tell me that the TV show is much better, and maybe some day I'll give it all a binge watch of Netflix, but for now, I remain in the dark on much of the show and its characters.

That being said, as an action figure, Quantum Mechanix's 12" Captain Mal looks pretty damn good. The quality of the uniform and accessories look great and they've really captured Nathan Fillian's likeness here.










He'll be released some time during Q3 (July-Sept) of this year for a retail price of $189.99

No comments:

Post a Comment