Friday, May 23, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 5/23/2014 - HASBRO - STAR WARS - 6" BLACK SERIES - JABA THE HUTT and SPEEDER BIKE WITH BIKER SCOUT

That is one happy ass looking Jabba. Maybe it's just the pictures, but he almost looks like a Muppet (and yes, I know the original was a giant puppet).

Well, regardless of his happy face, he's a must for my Star Wars Black collection-- although I'll be getting the SDCC version at the show. (I hate fighting tooth and nail for those damned Hasbro exclusives! It's the worst thing about SDCC and it makes the whole day a nightmare!)


"Hi, kids! My name's Jabba!"

The Speeder Bike and Biker Scout, on the other hand, look 100% awesome. The inclusion of the clear flight stand is a really fantastic move on Hasbro's part, especially considering that they didn't have to include it and it would have sold just as well.



Both boxed sets are slated for a Fall release for $39.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment