Wednesday, May 7, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 5/7/2014 - ART-FIGURES - 1/6 SCALE - HEAVY ARMORED SPECIAL COP (AKA JUDGE DREDD - MODERN MOVIE VERSION)

This is something that I usually don't report on because it's the usual mainstream stuff the most people come here to enjoy, but I thought it was cool enough to pass along to you guys-- plus, it interests me and, hey, it is my blog after all!

I really enjoyed the recent Judge Dredd film and Karl Urban made an absolutely awesome Dredd-- especially when compared to that disastrous Stallone version.

So, who is Art-Figures? They are a China based company that produced 1/6 scale figure based on pop culture movies, but while they look just like the film versions, they don't name them after the films or characters and they aren't officially licensed.

I own their version of The Punisher (from the War Zone film) and it's an outstanding figure.











He's set to be released in Q3 of this year for $139.99

No comments:

Post a Comment