Sunday, August 24, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 8/24/2014 - MEDICOM - MAFEX - THE DARK NIGHT RISES - SELENA KYLE/CATWOMAN

I was on the fence about getting into MAFEX's Batman line, but that was until I saw this figure.

Everything about it looks absolutely awesome-- plus MAFEX has a new version of Batman-- with a second unmasked head-- as well as the Joker coming-- both of which look equally as awesome. So, I'm in.

I really like the design of this figure. It looks like they're taking some cues from US action figure articulation and design-- which at this point isn't a bad thing at all. The only thing I don't like are the ball-joints for the wrists. They just look a bit obvious and garish-- and are probably delicate as hell. But, the amazing work they did on the face is what really cinched it for me. It's certainly not an exact likeness for Anne Hathaway, but for a 6" figure, you can certainly tell it's her and the face is beautiful.








She'll be released in May of 2015 for $49.99 (Batpod not included.)

No comments:

Post a Comment