Sunday, November 30, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 11/30/2014 - HOT TOYS - MMS - COMMANDO - 1/6 SCALE JOHN MATRIX

More Schwarzenegger!

How's this for a surprise from Hot Toys!?

Granted, Commando isn't one of Schwarzenegger's top films, but it's still awesome and plenty quote-worthy. In fact, as kids, my brother and I used to do Arnold quote all day, every day.

"Magic... or magnets?!?"
"Remember when I promised to kill you last... I lied."
"Throw away that chicken shit gun, Bennett. Put the knife in me! Twist it... Turn it... See what's going on in there."
 "Let off some steam, Bennett."

What I really like about this figure is that Hot Toys went the perfect direction and armed him to the teeth. I mean, more and any other Arnold film, this is the one where he uses all kinds of crazy weapons. (What, no saw blade??)

What's also interesting about this figure is that, unlike all of their recent sleeveless figures which have normal elbow joints, Matrix has the old-school "bendie" arms. I assume that this is because Hot Toys has found a new and better way to perfect this articulation without damage or eventual corrosion of the material used.











"Who's Val Kilmer??"


Pre-order info should be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment