Tuesday, December 16, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 12/16/2014 - HOT TOYS - STAR WARS - 1/4 SCALE BOBA FETT

UPDATE - 12/17/2014 - PRICE AND RELEASE DATE INFO POSTED BELOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got four words for you-- Hot Toys Boba Fett.

But this is no ordinary Boba Fett-- and by ordinary I mean 12"-- no, this is a massive, beautifully detailed 24" ultra deluxe Boba Fett.

And, for those of you who might bemoan the fact that Hot Toys elected to do a 1/4 scale version of Fett, I'm sure that we'll also be seeing the usual 1/6 version at some point in the future.

The only two Star Wars characters that Hot Toys could have produced that would have made me make that jump into 1/4 scale is Darth Vader and Boba Fett. Well, looks like I'm going to have to buy it now! After all, I made a deal with myself, so I gotta stay true to my word, right?

But really, just look at this figure... Look at how truly awesome it is. Just the jet pack alone is a complete work of art!

Although the price hasn't been announced yet, I'm bracing myself for a number that's going to make me say "holy shit!" I know this figure isn't going to be cheap. I'm thinking that he'll be at the 500 dollar mark; maybe slightly over. But, we won't know till we know. Hopefully, we'll see the official pre-order info from Sideshow and we'll all know soon enough. (Plus I'm guessing he might even have a release date of 2016.)














The "exclusive" version of Boba will include his plaster pistol and holster.


Well, I was close with my guesses, but thankfully I was a bit overzealous as the price will be less than I anticipated.

Fett is priced at 469.99 with a release date of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment