Thursday, December 4, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 12/4/2014 - NECA - PACIFIC RIM - 18" INCH STRIKER EUREKA

Hell, yes!!

It looks like NECA will indeed be continuing their 18" Pacific Rim line beyond the just released Cherno Alpha. Striker Eureka is in the way and he looks absolutely awesome!!

I was going to pass on Cherno Alpha since it seemed like NECA was going to stop the line there, and without the other Jeargers to display all as a group, I was more than happy to just stick with my two 18" Gypsy Dangers and Knifehead. But now with Striker Eureka on the way-- and it being an absolute must-have-- I'm going to have to pick up that awesome looking Cherno Alpha, too.

Hopefully, if we're lucky, will also see Crimson Typhoon next year and possibly another Kaiju or two.

I expect we'll learn more during February's Toy Fair in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment