Wednesday, March 16, 2016

TOY NEWS FOR 3/16/2016 - MEZCO - ONE:12 COLLECTIVE - CONCEPT ART FOR UPCOMING FIGURES

Two of Marvel's most popular characters, along with the line's first villain, will be joining Mezco's One:12 Collective line in the future.

Thanks for a look at some of the concept art, we now know that Deadpool, Spider-Man and The Red Skull will be coming our way (probably late this year/early next year).

This is another clear sign that Mezco is very serious and dedicated to this new 6" line of figures.

I like the look of all of these figures so far, but I'm not overly fond of the "sneakers" on Spider-Man. I thought that was the weakest part of the Amazing Spider-Man movie design so I'm not overly thrilled to see it being used here again.

But, Spidey is a must-have character for any Marvel line, so I'm sure I'll be picking him up.




No comments:

Post a Comment